You’ll find a lot of tools, discount programs and helpful resources on the member website. They’re all part of your plan, designed to make health care simpler and save you money.
As a Texas Health Aetna member, you’ll have 24/7 access to a world of health and benefits-related information and tools. Once you register at texashealthaetna.com, you’ll be able to log in any time to check on claims, find network providers, use your member discounts, join wellness programs and much more.
With the free Anytime-MD app it’s easy to get the everyday care you need on your time, 24/7. Wherever you are, whatever the hour simply send a text via the app and a local board-certified doctor will reply within minutes. They’ll listen, diagnose, and advise on the care that’s right for you. They can even help schedule you an appointment with your doctor or send a prescription to your nearest pharmacy, if necessary. For 24/7 peace of mind, visit anytime-md.com.
Finding a PCP* or network doctor is easy with our online directory. You can find doctors by name, specialty and location. You’ll also find maps, directions and more. You can even look for doctors who speak your language.
- Visit the provider search tool.
- Login to your member portal or enter a ZIP code, city or state to search within a certain area.
- You can also choose from the list of common searches for providers, conditions and procedures or enter a provider’s name into the search tool.
- Once you make your selection, your results will appear.
- You can filter your results, locate contact information or view patient ratings.
*In Texas, PCP is known as physician (primary care).
The cost estimator tool lets you compare and estimate costs* for office visits, tests and surgeries. This online tool factors in any deductible, coinsurance and copays that are part of your plan, plus our contracted rates. You can see how much you’ll have to pay and how much Texas Health Aetna will pay. To use the estimator tool, go to texashealthaetna.com and log in to your secure member website.
*Estimated costs not available in all markets. The tool gives you an estimate of what you would owe for a particular service based on your plan at that very point in time. Actual costs may differ from the estimate if, for example, claims for other services are processed after you get your estimate but before the claim for this service is submitted. Or if the doctor or facility performs a different service at the time of your visit.
Your new Aetna® benefit gives you access to convenient, local care at MinuteClinic at no cost to you.* It’s available when you need it, including
nights and weekends. Get the care you deserve — without the out-of-pocket costs.
Convenient care close to home
MinuteClinic is a walk-in clinic located inside select CVS Pharmacy® andTarget® stores, treating a variety of illnesses, injuries and conditions, including:
- Ear infections
- Flu-like symptoms
- Bug bites, stings and more
MinuteClinic providers can also administer vaccines and write prescriptions, when medically appropriate.
Find a MinuteClinic near you
For your best health, we encourage you to have a relationship with a primary care physician or other doctor. Tell them about your visit to MinuteClinic, or the MinuteClinic provider can send a summary of your visit directly to them.
* Applies only to covered services at MinuteClinic. Video visits are not a covered service under this benefit. This information does not apply to members enrolled in qualified high-deductible health plans; such members must meet their deductible. However, such services would be subject to negotiated contract rates. Once the deductible has been met, such members will be able to access MinuteClinic services at no cost share. Members in health maintenance organization (HMO) and indemnity plans are not eligible for this benefit. Such members should refer to their benefits plan documents in order to determine coverage and applicable cost share for walk-in clinic benefits and services, as applicable. Visit MinuteClinic.com for age and service restrictions.
Visit www.caremark.com or contact CVS Caremark® at 1-800-388-2058 for information on your 2024 pharmacy benefits plan.