A plan that lets your network doctor guide your care with Banner|Aetna
The choice of a medical plan is one of the most important decisions you’ll make all year. With open enrollment just around the corner, it’s time to consider all your options and choose the health benefits and insurance plan that does the most for you and your family.
Finding a PCP or network doctor is easy with our online directory. You can find doctors by name, specialty and location. You’ll also find maps, directions and more. You can even look for doctors who speak your language. Here's how to start:
- Login to your member portal, or enter a ZIP code, city or state to search within a certain area.
- You can also choose from the list of common searches for providers, conditions and procedures or enter a provider’s name into the search tool.
- Once you make your selection, your results will appear.
- You can filter your results, locate contact information or view patient ratings.
Through Banner|Aetna, you have access to 98point6® for on-demand, text-based primary care. Get the care you need anytime, anywhere - for just $0 per visit*.
With 98point6, U.S.-based, board-certified doctors can help:
- answer your health questions
- diagnose and treat common conditions
- outline care options
- order prescriptions and labs
- refer to specialists and resources in the Banner|Aetna network
It’s as simple as opening an app and sending a text – free download available from your device’s app store. To learn more, click here.
Better benefits for an affordable price*
A plan focused on wellness, not just sickness
Doctors and staff who communicate with you and each other
A special network of primary care doctors, specialists and hospitals
focused on you
Better coordination of care for chronic conditions
*The plan pays benefits for in-network care only. Remember, you'll save money and get more coordinated care when you stay in the Banner|Aetna plan network. In emergencies, you'll have coverage for out-of-network care. But, if you go out-of-network for routine or non-life-threatening care, just know that you'll be responsible for the entire cost.